an artists' view

an artists' view

Monday 6 May 2013

MayDay

When I visited Bridlington last week, I bought this interesting little gizmo! It's a 'Witch Needle Threader'.
You put the needle into the funnel, and placing the thread across the notch at the base of the funnel, press the white lever on the right, and hey presto! the thread is pushed through the eye of the needle. It really is quite magical! 
Today, the MayDay Bank Holiday, has been glorious and sunny!
Traditionally British Bank holidays are wet, with miserable weather; but not this one! Here is how the sky looked from my garden....blue, blue, electric blue! I've been out in the garden with the cats; reading; stitching; listening to the radio; drinking; eating buns brought round by my neighbour Pippa, and her two sons! We all stood gazing into the pond at the tadpoles swimming about.
The studio door has been open, and I've been pottering about. It's been gorgeous. Just how I imagined having a home-studio would be. It's a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...