an artists' view

an artists' view

Monday 1 October 2012

paul & paula's wedding

My busy week, ended with a special day on Saturday. My friends Paul and Paula got married in Wakefield. It was a fantastic day, bright and sunny, and full of lurve!
And they hired an old 1950's bus, on which everyone travelled to the reception, in fine style.
I couldn't resist photographing the metal balls on the back of the seats! 
 Paul and Paula after they'd got married, outside the church.
Inside the old bus; decorated with bouquets of flowers throughout. What a way to travel!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I remember Paul from my time in Wakefield. Pass on my congratulations and lovely photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly will Louise. And thanks for the comment. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...